Thursday, March 26, 2009 And the Award goes to...

ME!

So there's some talk out on the blogger street that I am "teh awesome". And truth be told, who am I to say differently eh? Dueg from Holy Dueg is the man who showed me just how great I am, without such I would be just any other Deathknight. But it's true, the picture below is worth a million words - yes it's too good for just a measly thousand.

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.

List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.

1. I have always liked my fruits and vegetables even as a kid. One of my favorites (and still is today) is steamed cabbage.
2. I am an extremely stubborn individual - Which the term "extremely" doesn't even begin to cover it.
3. I have a passion for animals, I always try to take them in if I can. Which is how I ended up with 2 additional dogs and a cat.
4. I'm into fish! No - not eating them (I actually hate fish when it comes to eating them). But I'm into fish keeping, I get all giddy and excited like a kid waiting for Christmas when planning out a new tank.
5. I make some weird noises when I sleep - not just talking about snoring here!
6. I "should" actually wear glasses, but I don't, ever.
7. I lost my wallet over the weekend, found it several days later in the freezer.
8. I use lip balm from time to time over the winter cause it gets -60 Windchill up here.
9. I live in the midst of corn fields where as I'd love to live in the mountains - Alaska would be nice! (Even colder, woot!).
10. I don't ever go out on the lakes here in the winter even when there's 4 feet of ice on em.